Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday 3/7/13

SPAIN
  • Lord use the economic crisis to draw young people close to you
  • That the young people will not give their lives to worshiping the idols of their generation
Jeremiah 1:4-10 
The Call of Jeremiah
4 The word of the Lord came to me, saying,

5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
    before you were born I set you apart;
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

6 “Alas, Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young.”
7 But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord.
9 Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. 10 See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.”
  • Give them the understanding that you know them intimately, and that you even know the number of hairs on their heads
  • That this will lead to them worshiping you  in truth and in spirit we pray
  • We pray for the 47billion people that you love
  • We pray against drug addiction,grumbling that as they search they will find their answers in you Lord
  • Turn this nation over to you Lord because you created them Lord in your own image
  • Raise a generation that is full of humility,your holy spirit and full of the anointing of God so as they will reach others will the good news of Jesus
Revelation 2:2-7
2 “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write:
These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lamp stands. 2 I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. 3 You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.
4 Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lamp-stand from its place. 6 But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
7 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.
  • That the spirit of repentance  will fall upon this country
  • We pray for the hunger and thirst upon the believers and that they will turn to you with all their hearts
  • That they will press onward and upward and  that they will have a great spirit of endurance as they have a great multitude of witnesses surrounding them
Psalm 27:4 
One thing I ask from the Lord,
    this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
    and to seek him in his temple.

  • Make them a people of one thing,to dwell in your presence 
  • And that nothing else will satisfy this hunger but you Lord
  • We come against the spirit of religiosity but they will seek for an authentic relationship
John 8:36 
36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
  • We pull and cut off all the works of darkness and we release your kingdom upon this country
  • We cut off the chains of darkness upon the young people and we pray that you set them free to worship you,to commune with you we pray 
  •  Thank you for loosing them and setting them free
  • You will sustain your work in Spain and in the whole world
  • We thank you for your presence Lord,we worship you



No comments:

Post a Comment