Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday 20/11/13

 GERMANY
  • Thank you for all the good and great plans you have for the German people today and in thus season
  • We pray for the young people who spend one year outside their country to do volunteering
  • We pray that you reveal to them how much your love for them 
  • That they will pursue you with all that they are
  • That they will cooperate with you even as you use them as young hands,feet,and voice in the world around them
  •   Pour your Holy Spirit upon the German people in the mighty name of Jesus
  • We stand against all worshiping of wealth in the name of Jesus
  • We pray that free them from all that entangles them in the mighty name of Jesus
  • Awaken the church Lord,awaken them Lord,so as they will hear your voice and repent
  • Pour out the spirit of repentance in the church in the mighty name of Jesus
James 4:6,10
6 But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:
“God opposes the proud
    but shows favor to the humble.”

10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.
  •  Convict the church of the sin of pride and cause them to repent 
  • This thought that they can do without you Jesus
  • We pray the Germans will be free from this sin of pride and instead cause them to humble themselves before the Lord that you Lord will lift them up
  •  Judgement begins in the house of the Lord,so we pray for a conviction over sin in their hearts in the mighty name of Jesus
GREAT COMMISSION
  •  Resurrect the church in German in the mighty name of Jesus
Ezekiel 37:13
13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them.
  • Yes Lord bring them back from their graves and bring them up from them
  • We speak to the church stand up and take the nations as your inheritance in the mighty name of Jesus
  • Help them to go out to multitudes of the Gentiles among the nations
  •  Raise them up full of your confidence that you Lord are calling them forth to the nations we pray
  • Help them to go to the nations long term and that they will not quit but persevere until they see fruits
 Ezekiel 37:1-14
37 The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”
I said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know.”
4 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.
9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.
11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live,
  •  We prophesy you dry bones arise and come into your destiny
  •  Bring forth the great army from the dead,bring them to live Lord in the mighty name of Jesus
  •  Clothe them with the righteousness of God
  •  Who are found in you,clothed in the very life of Jesus
  •  Raise them up ooh Lord we pray in Jesus name
  • We pray that they will take the gospel beyond Germany in the mighty name of Jesus
  •  Return them Lord into intimacy with you Jesus
  •  We pray that your love and compassion will be their motive and driving force to reach out the nations with your love
  •  That also that this love will compel them to be faithful givers into your kingdom in Jesus name
  • Lord continually use the gifts of the Holy Spirit to be used to reach the unreached for you Jesus
  •  We call forth all these things into being in Jesus name 




















 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment