Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday,15th March 2013

  • Bless the Lord oh my soul
1 Peter 3:12
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous
    and his ears are attentive to their prayer,
but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.

ARGENTINA
Isaiah66:2
Has not my hand made all these things,
    and so they came into being?”
declares the Lord.

“These are the ones I look on with favor:
    those who are humble and contrite in spirit,
    and who tremble at my word.
  • To realize without you they have nothing,they are nothing 
  • The church will grow in spiritual poverty,they will be contrite and be moved quickly to repentance
  • A generation that will tremble at your word
Jeremiah 1:4-10
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
    before you were born I set you apart;
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
“Alas, Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young.”
But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord.
Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. 10 See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.”
  • To realize what they can do through you,through your enablement 
  • Peace will prevail,use her to bless the world,turn her back to you in Jesus name
Galatians5:16-21
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. 19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
  •  Help us and protect us from being critical,covetous,hatred and jealous and also for the church in Argentina
  • Help the church to walk in unity
  • We pray for reconciliation and repentance among leaders in Argentina and that they will walk in your ways Lord
  • We pray for a deep work, a cleansing of hearts in Argentina in Jesus name
 Colossians3:23 
23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,
  • We pray for the fear of the Lord to penetrate hearts,like Joseph say i cannot do this and sin against God
  • Student ministries to arise,may you anoint ministries and churches and its leadership
  • The students will develop a deep relationship with Jesus in their college days we pray
  • That wild fire of the spirit will emerge from the campuses and that this will spread to the churches and the whole country and continent
  • The church will understand the times that we are living in and that they will be wise
GREAT COMMISSION 
  • We pray for maturity and more numbers even to give more to other countries we pray
  • Thank you for the courage and inner strength that is in the lives of the Argentinians church
  • Use this strength and courage for your glory and for your kingdom purposes we pray
  •  A listening ear,give them strategies,give them persons of peace,make them sensitive to discern the need and the how to reach the unreached
  • Pour a mighty wave of prayer in Argentina and cause all to surrender to your purposes and to your ways in Jesus name


 

No comments:

Post a Comment