Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday 10/6/2013

  • Let heaven come because yours is the Kingdom,is the power and the glory forever and ever amen
  • Make us a people who will deny ourselves and take up our cross and follow you
Mark 8:34-38 
34 Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 35 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it. 36 What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? 37 Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul? 38 If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his Father’s glory with the holy angels.”
  • Help us to deny our self-centredness,pride and that we lay all down before you
CAMEROON

 Philippians3:7-9
But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith.
  •  Lord that you mature the church in Cameroon that they will count all loss for the sake of gaining all that you have for them
John 1:32-3432 Then John gave this testimony: “I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. 33 And I myself did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.’ 34 I have seen and I testify that this is God’s Chosen One.
  • We ask for deeper insight and your will in this church in a mighty way
  • Reveal the man Jesus to the believers in Cameroon 
  • We ask for a baptism of fire in the church in a mighty way in Jesus name
  • May there be a flow of the Holy Spirit through out this land and that there will be a great revival in this land we ask
  • We pray that you break the spirit of nominalism we pray
  • We pray for daily intimate encountering with the Lord just as Mary of Bethany did
  • We ask for a generation of Mary's in Cameroon,that they will be consumed with a living relationship with the Almighty God
Hebrews 1:8-9 
 But about the Son he says, 
“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; 
 a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. 
You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
    therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
    by anointing you with the oil of joy.”
  • Be a church that is set apart and that have a hatred of unrighteousness 
 Luke 10:19
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
  •  Give this church an overcoming spirit just as you overcame
GREAT COMMISSION
Acts 13:2
 While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”
  • Lord we pray that men and women will be set apart for your use even among the Francophone speaking Nations throughout Africa we pray
  •  We pray for the church leaders  that they will catch the vision of the great commission
  • Lord we pray that you raise up solid,good missiology bible schools we pray 
  • Raise up thousands and thousands of young Cameroonians to deny themselves to follow you  
  • Give them a heart full of compassion so as they will see men and women through your eyes 
  • We pray for young people who will choose to obey you and your voice much above what the culture or family expects
  • Give them divine strategies for raising finances because you are able
  • We believe where you lead, that you provide
UNREACHED IN CAMEROON 
  • We pray for the revelation of Christ will permeate with authority among this people in a mighty way
  • We cancel and destroy all the works of darkness in Jesus name
  • Lord we pray that you reveal yourself through dreams and visions in Jesus name
  • Draw multitudes into your kingdom we pray in Jesus name 










 
  •  That they will turn from seeking self-righteousness but looking upto you

No comments:

Post a Comment