Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday 30/8/13

  • Our God reigns,our God reigns forever your kingdom reigns
IRAN  AND AZERBAIJAN
Psalm119:103-106
How sweet are your words to my taste,
    sweeter than honey to my mouth!
104 I gain understanding from your precepts;
    therefore I hate every wrong path.

  • Make the word of God sweeter to their mouths
  • Stir up a holy and righteous anger so as they will deal ruthlessly with sin
  • Help them to read the word of God so as the word of God will act as the guiding map unto their lives
  • Call unto me and i will show great and mighty things you do not know about
  • That as they pray and read your word that you will reveal to them those deep and mighty things they do not know yet about
Psalm 42:1-2
As the deer pants for streams of water,
    so my soul pants for you, my God.
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
    When can I go and meet with God?

  • We pray that their hearts will hunger and thirst for you and for intimacy with you
  • That their souls will thirst for God,the living God just as the deer pants for streams of water
  • Unify the church in these countries
  • Fill them,fill them afresh with the Holy Spirit,the power of the Holy Ghost we pray
Galatians 2:20 
 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
  • Help them to forsake their pride,need for recognition
  • Help them to walk worthy of the Lord
  • Set them on fire that they will want more and more of you Lord
  • Blow away all chaff,all that doesn't please you,that they will die of every self in them and that they will realize its no longer I but Jesus Christ living in me
GREAT COMMISSION
  •  That you reveal to them that it is not enough for them to be believers but that they need to tell others of who Jesus is and what He has done in their lives
  •  We ask for multiplication of believers in these two countries,multiply them,add to their numbers we pray
  • Renew their strength even throughout persecutions,that they will not grow weary but your love will compel them to share the gospel
  • Give them a love and compassion for their persecutors and that they will let forgiveness to flow in them
  • That they will be willing to embrace the persecutors,that they will love them with the love of Christ,grow this love in their hearts we pray 
MUSLIMS IN  IRAN  AND AZERBAIJAN
  • That you remove the scales of darkness that has blinded these Muslims for too long
  • We ask for an open heaven,open hearts,open minds
  • Bring true revival,show them that you are the only way,that none comes to the Father expect through Jesus
Isaiah 42:14-16
For a long time I have kept silent,
    I have been quiet and held myself back.
But now, like a woman in childbirth,
    I cry out, I gasp and pant.
15 I will lay waste the mountains and hills
    and dry up all their vegetation;
I will turn rivers into islands
    and dry up the pools.
16 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
    along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
    and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
    I will not forsake them.

  •  Draw men and women unto yourself Lord
  • Lead them to the living water,to you Jesus,show them the way
  •  Bring understanding into  their hearts of things that have been hindering blocks e.g. the virgin birth,the trinity
  •  Draw men of influence into faith in you Jesus
  • Lord just like Joshua said,as for me and my house we will serve the Lord,Lord bring whole families,communities  to Jesus we pray
  • We pray for fellowships to spring forth throughout and there will be thousands and thousands worshiping Jesus
  • We ask you to do this in a mighty way and even to do beyond our expectations for your glory
  • In Jesus name






 

No comments:

Post a Comment