Saturday, December 1, 2012

Friday, November 30th, 2012

Psalms 63:1-8

You, God, are my God,
    earnestly I seek you;
I thirst for you,
    my whole being longs for you,
in a dry and parched land
    where there is no water.
I have seen you in the sanctuary
    and beheld your power and your glory.
Because your love is better than life,
    my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live,
    and in your name I will lift up my hands.
I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods;
    with singing lips my mouth will praise you.
On my bed I remember you;
    I think of you through the watches of the night.
Because you are my help,
    I sing in the shadow of your wings.
I cling to you;
    your right hand upholds me.
KINGDOM OF SPAIN
  • Thank you Lord for the Kingdom of Spain
Isaiah 63:11
Then his people recalled the days of old,
    the days of Moses and his people—
where is he who brought them through the sea,
    with the shepherd of his flock?
Where is he who set
    his Holy Spirit among them
  • Thank you Jesus because you are the same God yesterday, today and forever more; you do not change
ABANDONED DEVOTION LIFESTYLE
Philippians 2:14-16
14 Do everything without grumbling or arguing, 15 so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky 16 as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain
  • They be without blemish, but are pure before thee Lord
  • Establish and mature them ooh God
  • We pray that you will raise leaders and fill them with your Spirit and with unity
  • Strengthen these leaders and revive them
  • Help them to know the importance of communing with you and that they will not neglect  reading of your word and prayer
SPIRITUAL AWAKENING AND REVIVAL
Matthew 6:33
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
  • That they will seek in you alone and that you promise all the other things will be added unto them
  • That this is a community of gambling, sexual immorality and drug addiction
  • Lord we pray and cry out for holiness and righteousness without which as your word clearly states without holiness no one will see God(Hebrews 12:14)
  • Lord we pray that there will be freedom of sin in Jesus name
MESSAGE BEARERS
Acts 26:16
16 ‘Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of me.
  • We pray that you will give these young people  the boldness to share your word in all truth
  • Praying that they will be passionate and on fire for you
  • Give them your knowledge and wisdom
  • May they be men and women who understands the times
UNREACHED MUSLIMS OF PHILIPPINES
That the Muslims in this country are training young boys as young as 8years old how to kill those who are not of their religion
  • Lord thank you because you are a God of peace
Luke 18:16
16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
  • Your word says that the kingdom of God belongs to them that are like children; blameless, humble  and have faith









No comments:

Post a Comment