Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday 19/9/13

Psalm 73:21-28
When my heart was grieved
    and my spirit embittered,
22 I was senseless and ignorant;
    I was a brute beast before you.

23 Yet I am always with you;
    you hold me by my right hand.
24 You guide me with your counsel,
    and afterward you will take me into glory.
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
26My flesh and my heart may fail,
    but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.
27Those who are far from you will perish;
    you destroy all who are unfaithful to you.
28 But as for me, it is good to be near God.
    I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge;
    I will tell of all your deeds. 
  • Thank you for your intimacy with each one of us Lord
  • That we will be a people continually with you
  • Deliberately setting ourselves with you
  • May we be a community marked with a conviction to be continually with God
  • You hold us by the right hand;you are our Father
  • You will guide us with your counsel
MOBILIZER EQUIPPING SCHOOL
  • We pray that you will help them and guide them
  • That they will focus on you,and that you will help them with every detail e.g. ticket,dates,finances,packing all their stuff etc
  • Thank you because you are leading them and that you are guiding them
  • That you will intervene by the end of this day for someone to come alongside them for finances and other needs
  • We ask for sacrificial and generous givers to come alongside these ones in Jesus name
  • We thank you for all you have been doing in these participants lives
  • We speak protection over each one of them and all that they are 
  • We frustrate all the works of darkness and we pray that you hand of protection will be upon them we pray
Isaiah 42:16 
I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
    along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
    and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
    I will not forsake them.

  • Lord we speak this scripture over them that you will guide them
  • That you will turn darkness into light before them
  • Make all the rough places smooth we pray
  • Thank you for you have promised not to leave them or forsake them
  • Continue preparing them spiritually so as they will be ready to meet with you we pray
  • Break out the furrow grounds and plough their hearts so as they will be ready to receive from you
  • That each of them will be emptied so as you can fill them afresh
  • That they will surrender everything to you;they will give it up at your feet
Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
  • Help them that they will have  this confidence and courage
  • We ask  for the fullness of their inheritance
  • We pray for this program for this 10 weeks that there would be an open heaven
  • There will be an awakening and an encounter with your presence and with your Spirit
  • Pour out your Spirit without measure that lives will be changed by you we pray
  • Thank you because your thoughts are higher than your thoughts
  • W pray that you renew our minds today and filter out all that does not come from you we pray
  • Give us the mind of Christ this morning
  • Thank you for all the teachers and other resource persons 
  • We pray that you fill them afresh with your Spirit;and that you give them your wisdom and knowledge
  • Have your way Jesus;lead and guide according to your perfect will;we lay all our rights down so as you have your way

No comments:

Post a Comment