Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday 18/9/13

  • We thank you for who you are
  • For your character,for your goodness
  • We look to your goodness to your love this morning
  • You are full of mercy,full of grace,full of compassion,slow to anger
  • Thank you for your patience,hope,the God of all comfort,we look upon the splendor of your majesty
  • You alone are worthy,we exalt your this morning,we say you alone are worthy
  • Reveal more of yourself to us this morning we pray
Psalm 23:1-6
The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
    He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
    he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love will follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever.
  • We declare that you are our shepherd
  • We believe in you and we entrust you with all our needs
  • You are our provider,our sustenance,we pray for supernatural sustenance for those crops in Jesus name
  • Help us not to lean on our own understanding but to fully trust in you
  • We look you to be our sustainer financially and for all our needs just as you sustained the shoes of the children of Israel in the desert for 40years
NATIONAL LEAD FACILITATORS
Mario,Ade,Stanley,Ibiam,Bernard,James,Mirna,Stuart,Confidence
  • We call down your blessings upon them
  • We call forth the spirit of wisdom and understanding from you
  • That they will be empowered by your spirit and by your will
  • That they will understand and be compelled by  the love of Christ even as they communicate for the great commission to be fulfilled in this generation
  • Where there is despair we ask for hope,where there discouragement send your encouragement their way,where their is fatigue send them Timothy's to come and help with the work,where there is lack your abundance,where there are family difficulties your supernatural and divine solutions
  • Remind them that you are the source,the wellspring of life
  • Let them feel the fresh wind and fresh fire from above we pray
  • That they will not abandon their time in the word and prayer
  • That they will diligently seek you
  • We ask for provision upon them today in Jesus name
  • Fill their cups to overflowing today we pray











No comments:

Post a Comment