Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday 25/10/13

Psalm 91:1
1Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”

Surely he will save you
    from the fowler’s snare
    and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers,
    and under his wings you will find refuge;
    his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
9If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
    and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
    no disaster will come near your tent.
13“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
    I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
    and show him my salvation.” 
  •  We desire to be a dwelling place for you Lord
Psalm 93:1-5
The Lord reigns, he is robed in majesty;
    the Lord is robed in majesty and armed with strength;
    indeed, the world is established, firm and secure.
Your throne was established long ago;
    you are from all eternity.
The seas have lifted up, Lord,
    the seas have lifted up their voice;
    the seas have lifted up their pounding waves.
Mightier than the thunder of the great waters,
    mightier than the breakers of the sea—
    the Lord on high is mighty.
Your statutes, Lord, stand firm;
    holiness adorns your house
    for endless days.
  •  You are holy,you reign forever more
  • You are merciful and there is no one else like you
  • Thank you because you are robed in majesty and armed with strength
  • You are from eternity
PERU
Ephesians 1:17
17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.
  • Give them understanding and insight even as they read your word
  • May they always seek to be Holy before you we pray
  •  We pray that you give them discernment to be able to recognize what is from you and what is not
  • We pray that they will allow you to shape and mold them into godly men and women
Psalm 119:73-75
Your hands made me and formed me;
    give me understanding to learn your commands.
74 May those who fear you rejoice when they see me,
    for I have put my hope in your word.
75 I know, Lord, that your laws are righteous,
    and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me.

  • Teach them the fear of the Lord 
  • Reveal to them that you are the one forming and molding them
  • That through their day today experiences that you will continue molding them to be more like you we pray
  • That they will be able to comfort others with the comfort that they have received from you
  • May they experience your nearness even as they go through hard and tough times 
Ephesians 5:18
18 Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit,
  •  Fill them with the Holy Spirit we pray
  • Help them to empty themselves before you so as you can fill them up with yourself
  • That you ignite the Peruvian church from Nominalism to a revived church
Matthew 4:4
Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’
  • Reveal to them that they need you more and more everyday of their lives 
  • May they experience the richness of the word of God
  •  Multiply your witnesses in Peru in Jesus name
  • That the church will grow to a maturity in you we pray
  • Raise an intercessory prayer and a prayer movement in Peru in Jesus name
GREAT COMMISSION
  • Your word says that it is more blessed to give than to receive
  • That they will be willing to give men and women  for the nations
  • We pray that you continue giving them your vision for the nations of the world
  •  We pray that through the Peru church will bear a crop and that they will yield a hundred,sixty and thirty times what was sown
  • That you use the believers to bring forth a harvest among the unreached people groups
  • We pray that through the Peruvian church you produce disciples making disciples making disciples in Jesus name
  • We pray that you reveal the spiritual leaders and pastors to be in line with the passion in your heart for the nations we pray
UNREACHED PEOPLE GROUPS
  • We declare that your name is higher than the ancestors,that the gods n goddesses that are worshiped in this land
  • We pray for a demonstration of your power;that signs and wonders will follow your witnesses in Jesus name
  •  Let your will be done in Peru as it is in heaven we pray








 

No comments:

Post a Comment