Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday 20/11/13

 GERMANY
  • Thank you for all the good and great plans you have for the German people today and in thus season
  • We pray for the young people who spend one year outside their country to do volunteering
  • We pray that you reveal to them how much your love for them 
  • That they will pursue you with all that they are
  • That they will cooperate with you even as you use them as young hands,feet,and voice in the world around them
  •   Pour your Holy Spirit upon the German people in the mighty name of Jesus
  • We stand against all worshiping of wealth in the name of Jesus
  • We pray that free them from all that entangles them in the mighty name of Jesus
  • Awaken the church Lord,awaken them Lord,so as they will hear your voice and repent
  • Pour out the spirit of repentance in the church in the mighty name of Jesus
James 4:6,10
But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:
“God opposes the proud
    but shows favor to the humble.”

10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.
  •  Convict the church of the sin of pride and cause them to repent 
  • This thought that they can do without you Jesus
  • We pray the Germans will be free from this sin of pride and instead cause them to humble themselves before the Lord that you Lord will lift them up
  •  Judgement begins in the house of the Lord,so we pray for a conviction over sin in their hearts in the mighty name of Jesus
GREAT COMMISSION
  •  Resurrect the church in German in the mighty name of Jesus
Ezekiel 37:13
13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them.
  • Yes Lord bring them back from their graves and bring them up from them
  • We speak to the church stand up and take the nations as your inheritance in the mighty name of Jesus
  • Help them to go out to multitudes of the Gentiles among the nations
  •  Raise them up full of your confidence that you Lord are calling them forth to the nations we pray
  • Help them to go to the nations long term and that they will not quit but persevere until they see fruits
 Ezekiel 37:1-14
37 The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”
I said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know.”
Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”
So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.
Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.
11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live,
  •  We prophesy you dry bones arise and come into your destiny
  •  Bring forth the great army from the dead,bring them to live Lord in the mighty name of Jesus
  •  Clothe them with the righteousness of God
  •  Who are found in you,clothed in the very life of Jesus
  •  Raise them up ooh Lord we pray in Jesus name
  • We pray that they will take the gospel beyond Germany in the mighty name of Jesus
  •  Return them Lord into intimacy with you Jesus
  •  We pray that your love and compassion will be their motive and driving force to reach out the nations with your love
  •  That also that this love will compel them to be faithful givers into your kingdom in Jesus name
  • Lord continually use the gifts of the Holy Spirit to be used to reach the unreached for you Jesus
  •  We call forth all these things into being in Jesus name 




















 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment