Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday, June 8th, 2012



  -Lord come and fill us, come and fill us frames of clay, the work of your hands, come and fill us Lord. We love you Jesus, thank you.
 
Psalms 71:1-5
In you, Lord, I have taken refuge;
    let me never be put to shame.
In your righteousness rescue me and deliver me;
    turn your ear to me and save me.
Be my rock of refuge,
    to which I can always go;
give the command to save me,
    for you are my rock and my fortress.
Deliver me, my God, from the hand of the wicked,
    from the grasp of those who are evil and cruel.
For you have been my hope, Sovereign Lord,
    my confidence since my youth

Lord we pray for a deeper dependence on you in the emerging generation in Ghana and Nigeria. Help them to have their confidence and trust in you even in the following matters; financial needs, relationship difficulties etc. Holy spirit may you continue strengthening them even as they continually face pressure from their parents and peers to abandon the call of God upon them, may Gal 2:20, be true to their hearts.

Galatians 2:20
20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me
Strengthen the young people in Nigeria even as they face the ongoing violence against the church. Pray for Spiritual authority that will break down all resistance, may they be consumed by your word oh Lord.

Psalms 34:10
10 The lions may grow weak and hungry,
    but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.

Help them to seek you amidst difficulties and before making any decisions. Help them to lay down their rights which seem as success by the world and lay them at the feet of Jesus just as Jesus gave up all rights to come on earth and save us. We pray for 5,000 new message bearers to be raised in Ghana and Nigeria to commit to serve God among the unreached of the world and bringing in the sheaves.

-Unreached cities and countries
Lord may your perfect will prevail even in the upcoming elections in Egypt. We thank you for allowing the 70,000 Christians in Cairo to come together and cry out to you over their country. Lord by your mercies may it be the beginning of the breakdown of Islamic reign even as you reveal yourself to some of the renowned Islamic Professors in Cairo. Lord may Cairo to be a pivotal spiritual hub of the gospel of Jesus Christ, which will spread to the Arabs in Jesus name.

Praying Isaiah 61 that the signs of the Kingdom of God will be revealed.
 God of Egypt may you arise that the Nations will  know you!!










No comments:

Post a Comment