Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday, June 14, 2012



  • Abandoned devotion – South Korea and  Taiwan
Psalms 27:4
One thing I ask from the Lord,
    this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
    and to seek him in his temple.

Lord raise a generation that desires and wants to be with you and not doing for you. We pray that you shall give them the humility to seek counsel from your word and from godly men and women. Let it be a generation that is willing to leave all behind and to follow hard after you. Let them be a salt and light into their generation. May the love of God abide in them more and more in them even as they grow deeper and deeper in you.

2Corinthians 12:9-10
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Lord teach them to depend on you. May you grant them wisdom; revelation and the word of God dwell in them richly. We ask for spiritual awakening in the students’ generation; do it again Lord, bring revival because you are the same yesterday, today and forever more. Lord bring the dry bones back to life and raise a mighty army, do it again Lord like you did in the time of Ezekiel.
  • New message bearers
Equip them, anoint, and enable them to function in the gifts of Holy Spirit now even before they leave their countries to serve you in an unreached people context in Jesus name.

Romans 10:13
13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Lord raise up leaders to train the army of young people in missions not to export their culture but to take the gospel. We pray that these young people will hear and answer the call of God to serve you long term in missions. Release your provision and sustain them financially even as you teach them to live a life of simplicity trusting you to supply to all of their needs according to your riches in glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment