Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday, August 1st 2012

Psalm 27

Of David.

The Lord is my light and my salvation —
    whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
    of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked advance against me
    to devour[a] me,
it is my enemies and my foes
    who will stumble and fall.
Though an army besiege me,

    my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,

    even then I will be confident.
One thing I ask from the Lord,
    this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
    and to seek him in his temple.
Lord we are grateful for;

  • Gift of sleep
  • Your consistent provision
  • Your protection
  • Caring hand upon each one of u


ABANDONED DEVOTION – Kenya
2Chronicles 7:14-15
14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.

  • That the church in Kenya will humble themselves, pray and repent before the Lord for the whole country
  • Believers will allow your word to work in their lives in a deep way
  • Isaiah 66:5- Trembling at your word
  • Hatred  towards sin and the fear of the Lord lifestyle-Psalms 34:11

Matthew 7:21
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

  • Lord we cry out that the believers will seek to do the will of the father
  • Restore the church Lord, reveal them to yourself
  • Let revival come to the young people who will be a people of the word, show them how deep your word is
  • Let them be men and women who will walk in the Spirit of God
  • Fruits of the spirit will be manifested ; that is gentleness, goodness, self control and saying No to gratifying of the flesh
  • Lord we pray for a Spirit of faithful obedience to arise, obedience not directed by emotions, not have partial obedience

 SPIRITUAL AWAKENING

  • May true love among believers arise;

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.

  • Lord we pray  that the love of Jesus will sweep over Kenya
  • The Lord’s forgiveness in the church especially along tribal lines
  • We repent on behalf of the church of all the hatred of people who are form different tribes
  • Lord your word says , they shall be known to be my disciples by their love for one another

2 Corinthians 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, He is a new creation; the old has gone, the new is here!

  • Lord teach the believers in Kenya the above truth that if anybody is in Christ, they are not a different tribe, race; you call them a new creation, they are your sons and daughters
  • May there be symbols of forgiveness, pastors from different tribes will repent to each other openly
  • Let there be a ministry of reconciliation, raise up reconciliation, refreshing waters of reconciliation to flow in the country, among believers, government etc (2 Corinthians 5:18-20)
  • Lord use the colleges and universities to be your incubator, whereby you mold and equip the young people that you are setting apart for your glory.
  • Lord we declare Kenya will be on fire for you in Jesus name!


MESSAGE BEARERS
Isaiah 52:7
How beautiful on the mountains
    are the feet of those who bring good news,
who proclaim peace,

    who bring good tidings,
    who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion,

    “Your God reigns!”

  • Lord we pray for the young people in Kenya, teach them to surrender their lives before you
  • May there be a paradigm shift in Kenya, instead of churches, student ministries building their individual kingdoms, break down division and cause the spirit of unity to arise in Jesus name
  • We ask for 1000s and 1000s of message bearers to come from Kenya. We even dare to ask that out of the 25% real Christians you set apart 10%of these for the Nations
  • Let global harvest arise in churches and among individuals
  • Breakdown any barriers against this end, e.g. Materialism in churches, lack of finances, cultural issues etc
  • Let them know you are the good shepherd, and where you lead you provide

UNREACHED CITY – London in England

  • Let there be good ministry done around the Olympic period
  • May there be an increasing awareness of God’s presence even as believers continue to pray for the same
  • May there be a greater spiritual unity as your anointed people go out to mingle with the crowds, we ask for Kingdom fruits to come forth in Jesus name


No comments:

Post a Comment