Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday 1/7/13

1 Corinthians 13:1-13
13 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
  • Help us Lord to be a people grounded on love
  • We invite you to mature us as we are weak and imperfect
  • Forgive us for failing short of your standards
  • Enable us Lord by the power of your Spirit we pray
  • Help us to love as you love Jesus
  • v4 you are calling us to suffering long,patience,endurance
  • Help us to love in word and in works Lord
  • Holy Spirit come and fill us this morning we pray
  • Let it flow in the inside of us we pray
EGYPT

Ephesians 3:16
16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

  • We pray for spiritual strength and might to arise among the believers
  • We pray for courage among them to arise we pray
  • Though they are afraid,we speak to their hearts,take courage ooh church of Egypt,do not shy back but arise and be the light that the Lord has called  you to be we pray
  • That men and women will turn to you because of the example through the believers
1 Samuel 3:19-20
19 The Lord was with Samuel as he grew up, and he let none of Samuel’s words fall to the ground. 20 And all Israel from Dan to Beersheba recognized that Samuel was attested as a prophet of the Lord.
  • That the church will be known as a prophet of the Lord
  • Help them to take their cross everyday and to follow you we pray
  • We pray that even when they are hated because of their love for you
  • That they will stand for what is true amidst the persecution because you tell us that in the world we shall face trouble but we should be encouraged as you have overcome the world
  • We pray that once again you shall raise Joseph and Moses generation once again in Egypt as in past
  • Bring out revival in Egypt once again we pray
UNREACHED IN EGYPT
  • Isaiah 19:21-2521 So the Lord will make himself known to the Egyptians, and in that day they will acknowledge the Lord. They will worship with sacrifices and grain offerings; they will make vows to the Lord and keep them. 22 The Lord will strike Egypt with a plague; he will strike them and heal them. They will turn to the Lord, and he will respond to their pleas and heal them.
    23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. 24 In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth.25 The Lord Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.”
    • We ask that you will draw millions and millions to yourself we pray
    •  That millions will come and bow down before Jesus we pray
    Isaiah 41:1-6   

    The Helper of Israel

    41 “Be silent before me, you islands!
        Let the nations renew their strength!
    Let them come forward and speak;
        let us meet together at the place of judgment.
    “Who has stirred up one from the east,
        calling him in righteousness to his service?
    He hands nations over to him
        and subdues kings before him.
    He turns them to dust with his sword,
        to windblown chaff with his bow.
    He pursues them and moves on unscathed,
        by a path his feet have not traveled before.
    Who has done this and carried it through,
        calling forth the generations from the beginning?
    I, the Lord—with the first of them
        and with the last—I am he.”
    The islands have seen it and fear;
        the ends of the earth tremble.
    They approach and come forward;
        they help each other
        and say to their companions, “Be strong!”

No comments:

Post a Comment