Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday 3/7/13

SPAIN
  • Lord use the economic crisis to draw young people close to you
  • That the young people will not give their lives to worshiping the idols of their generation
Jeremiah 1:4-10 
The Call of Jeremiah
The word of the Lord came to me, saying,

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
    before you were born I set you apart;
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

“Alas, Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young.”
But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord.
Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. 10 See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.”
  • Give them the understanding that you know them intimately, and that you even know the number of hairs on their heads
  • That this will lead to them worshiping you  in truth and in spirit we pray
  • We pray for the 47billion people that you love
  • We pray against drug addiction,grumbling that as they search they will find their answers in you Lord
  • Turn this nation over to you Lord because you created them Lord in your own image
  • Raise a generation that is full of humility,your holy spirit and full of the anointing of God so as they will reach others will the good news of Jesus
Revelation 2:2-7
“To the angel of the church in Ephesus write:
These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lamp stands. I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.
Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lamp-stand from its place. But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.
  • That the spirit of repentance  will fall upon this country
  • We pray for the hunger and thirst upon the believers and that they will turn to you with all their hearts
  • That they will press onward and upward and  that they will have a great spirit of endurance as they have a great multitude of witnesses surrounding them
Psalm 27:4 
One thing I ask from the Lord,
    this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
    and to seek him in his temple.

  • Make them a people of one thing,to dwell in your presence 
  • And that nothing else will satisfy this hunger but you Lord
  • We come against the spirit of religiosity but they will seek for an authentic relationship
John 8:36 
36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
  • We pull and cut off all the works of darkness and we release your kingdom upon this country
  • We cut off the chains of darkness upon the young people and we pray that you set them free to worship you,to commune with you we pray 
  •  Thank you for loosing them and setting them free
  • You will sustain your work in Spain and in the whole world
  • We thank you for your presence Lord,we worship you



No comments:

Post a Comment