Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday 2/7/13

Exodus 15:1-21

The Song of Moses and Miriam

15 Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord:
“I will sing to the Lord,
    for he is highly exalted.
Both horse and driver
    he has hurled into the sea.
“The Lord is my strength and my defense;
    he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
    my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
The Lord is a warrior;
    the Lord is his name.
Pharaoh’s chariots and his army
    he has hurled into the sea.
The best of Pharaoh’s officers
    are drowned in the Red Sea.
The deep waters have covered them;
    they sank to the depths like a stone.
Your right hand, Lord,
    was majestic in power.
Your right hand, Lord,
    shattered the enemy.
“In the greatness of your majesty
    you threw down those who opposed you.
You unleashed your burning anger;
    it consumed them like stubble.
By the blast of your nostrils
    the waters piled up.
The surging waters stood up like a wall;
    the deep waters congealed in the heart of the sea.
The enemy boasted,
    ‘I will pursue, I will overtake them.
I will divide the spoils;
    I will gorge myself on them.
I will draw my sword
    and my hand will destroy them.’
10 But you blew with your breath,
    and the sea covered them.
They sank like lead
    in the mighty waters.
11 Who among the gods
    is like you, Lord?
Who is like you—
    majestic in holiness,
awesome in glory,
    working wonders?
12 “You stretch out your right hand,
    and the earth swallows your enemies.
13 In your unfailing love you will lead
    the people you have redeemed.
In your strength you will guide them
    to your holy dwelling.
14 The nations will hear and tremble;
    anguish will grip the people of Philistia.
15 The chiefs of Edom will be terrified,
    the leaders of Moab will be seized with trembling,
the people of Canaan will melt away;
16     terror and dread will fall on them.
By the power of your arm
    they will be as still as a stone—
until your people pass by, Lord,
    until the people you bought pass by.
17 You will bring them in and plant them
    on the mountain of your inheritance—
the place, Lord, you made for your dwelling,
    the sanctuary, Lord, your hands established.
18 “The Lord reigns
    for ever and ever.”
19 When Pharaoh’s horses, chariots and horsemen went into the sea, the Lord brought the waters of the sea back over them, but the Israelites walked through the sea on dry ground. 20 Then Miriam the prophet, Aaron’s sister, took a timbrel in her hand, and all the women followed her, with timbrels and dancing. 21 Miriam sang to them:
“Sing to the Lord,
    for he is highly exalted.
Both horse and driver
    he has hurled into the sea.”


NEPAL  
Psalm 143

A psalm of David.

Lord, hear my prayer,
    listen to my cry for mercy;
in your faithfulness and righteousness
    come to my relief.
Do not bring your servant into judgment,
    for no one living is righteous before you.
The enemy pursues me,
    he crushes me to the ground;
he makes me dwell in the darkness
    like those long dead.
So my spirit grows faint within me;
    my heart within me is dismayed.
I remember the days of long ago;
    I meditate on all your works
    and consider what your hands have done.
I spread out my hands to you;
    I thirst for you like a parched land.
Answer me quickly, Lord;
    my spirit fails.
Do not hide your face from me
    or I will be like those who go down to the pit.
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
    for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
    for to you I entrust my life.
Rescue me from my enemies, Lord,
    for I hide myself in you.
10 Teach me to do your will,
    for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
    lead me on level ground.
11 For your name’s sake, Lord, preserve my life;
    in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble.
12 In your unfailing love, silence my enemies;
    destroy all my foes,
    for I am your servant.

  •  That the Nepal church will draw closer to you in mind,in heart,in spirit
  • They trust you Lord and they need to experience you afresh
  • Though their fresh may fail them,may they know your presence in a mighty way
  • Release the spirit of wisdom and knowledge,that they might know your will
  • Teach them to do your will
  • Psalm 118:1-7
  • Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
        his love endures forever.
    Let Israel say:
        “His love endures forever.”
    Let the house of Aaron say:
        “His love endures forever.”
    Let those who fear the Lord say:
        “His love endures forever.”
    When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord;
        he brought me into a spacious place.
    The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid.
        What can mere mortals do to me?
    The Lord is with me; he is my helper.
        I look in triumph on my enemies.
  • Thank you for your presence in Nepal
  • Thank you for the miracles and the encounters we are seeing
  • Thank you for your deliverance,and that knees in Nepal are bowed before you
  • Let the nation be known as the Nation belonging to Jesus we pray
  • Raise them up as a missions sending churches
  • Let the fire spread to India,Bhutan 
  • That the believers in Nepal will have a hunger and thirst to explore who Jesus is
  • Thank you for the open doors in Nepal
Joshua 1:8-9
Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
  • For a church rooted in the word of God
  • That they will be grounded on your word
  • That they will meditate on your word day and night
  • We ask for spiritual leaders who are rooted in you we pray
  • We pray that the believers will take their place as ambassadors of God
MISSIONS VISIONS
Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
  • That you will give them a global vision for the burden in your heart for the lost of the world we pray
  • We pray for structures to be raised for sending out the message bearers you have prepared
  • We pray that the mission leaders will work out every detail as unto the Lord,that they will not be doing it for them to build a name for themselves but for your glory
  • We pray for faith to arise especially in areas of finances we pray
  • We ask for creative ideas of how to fund the message bearers as you are the source of all finances
  • We pray that through the Nepal believers thousands and thousands will come to the knowledge of Jesus Christ
UNREACHED IN NEPAL
  •  Thank you for today Nepal is an open country to the gospel
  • We pray that you raise up,equip and send thousands and thousands of message bearers to Nepal
  • That thousands and thousands will come to know your name we pray
  • Pour your Holy Spirit in a mighty way we pray
  • Reveal yourself we pray,that they will worship you in the name of Jesus










No comments:

Post a Comment