Friday, February 17, 2012

2-14-2012


More of a hunger for YOU God! Pour out greater hunger and thirst for YOU and Your ways. To know You and make You known among the nations!
Rev. 22:17 Come all who are thirsty
Isa. 55:1-3 buy and eat without cost
One anothers into the whole Body of Christ, let us walk in the Truths you have revealed in the Word.
Revival among Moravians in 1729, produced love for one another that sprung forth from the outpouring of Your Spirit. Move, Father, once again as you did then. Pour out your Spirit. Give us a love for one another. Give us that token of Pentecost today in this generation Father!
Need a deep token of Your Spirit. Remove unforgiveness, offenses, petty things let them all melt away in the fire of Your love.
Thank You for Your great love for us, Your sacrificial love. Freely given. Fresh move among us once more. For Your Name’s sake.
18-30 year olds let there be a fresh wind, fresh fire, fresh anointing. You make all things NEW—make this new, do the new thing, let it suddenly break forth!
Jeshurun
Deut. 32:15 "ButJeshurun [Israel] soon became fat and unruly; the people grew heavy, plump, and stuffed! Then they abandoned the God who had made them; they made light of the Rock of their salvation.”
Deut. 33:5, 26 “Thus the LORD became king in Jeshurun, when the heads of the people were gathered, all the tribes of Israel together.” "There is no one like the God of Jeshurun, who rides on the heavens to help you and on the clouds in his majesty.”
 Isa. 44:2-8 2Thus says the LORD who made you And formed you from the womb, who will help you, ‘Do not fear, O Jacob My servant; And you Jeshurun whom I have chosen.
3‘For I will pour out water on the thirsty land  And streams on the dry ground;
         I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring And My blessing on your descendants;
4And they will spring up among the grass Like poplars by streams of water.’
5“This one will say, ‘I am the LORD’S’; And that one will call on the name of Jacob;
         And another will write on his hand, ‘Belonging to the L
ORD,’
         And will name Israel’s name with honor.
      6“Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts:
         ‘I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me.
7‘Who is like Me? Let him proclaim and declare it; Yes, let him recount it to Me in order, From the time that I established the ancient nation. 8And let them declare to them the things that are coming And the events that are going to take place. ‘Do not tremble and do not be afraid; Have I not long since announced it to you and declared it? And you are My witnesses. Is there any God besides Me, Or is there any other Rock? I know of none.’”
Hosea 2:14-2314“But then I will win her back once again. I will lead her into the desert
and speak tenderly to her there. 15I will return her vineyards to her
and transform the Valley of Troublec into a gateway of hope.
She will give herself to me there, as she did long ago when she was young,
when I freed her from her captivity in Egypt. 16When that day comes,” says the LORD, “you will call me ‘my husband’ instead of ‘my master.’d
17O Israel, I will wipe the many names of Baal from your lips, and you will never mention them again. 18On that day I will make a covenant with all the wild animals and the birds of the sky and the animals that scurry along the ground so they will not harm you. I will remove all weapons of war from the land, all swords and bows, so you can live unafraid
in peace and safety. 19I will make you my wife forever, showing you righteousness and justice, unfailing love and compassion. 20I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as the LORD. 21“In that day, I will answer,”
says the LORD. “I will answer the sky as it pleads for clouds. And the sky will answer the earth with rain. 22Then the earth will answer the thirsty cries of the grain, the grapevines, and the olive trees. And they in turn will answer, ‘Jezreel’—‘God plants!’ 23At that time I will plant a crop of Israelites and raise them for myself.
I will show love to those I called ‘Not loved.’e And to those I called ‘Not my people,’f
I will say, ‘Now you are my people.’ And they will reply, ‘You are our God!’”
2:14-23 After these judgments the Lord would deal with Israel more gently. By the promise of rest in Christ we are invited to take his yoke upon us; and the work of conversion may be forwarded by comforts as well as by convictions. But usually the Lord drives us to despair of earthly joy, and help from ourselves, that, being shut from every other door, we may knock at Mercy's gate. From that time Israel would be more truly attached to the Lord; no longer calling him Baali, or My lord and master, alluding to authority, rather than love, but Ishi, an address of affection. This may foretell the restoration from the Babylonish captivity; and also be applied to the conversion of the Jews to Christ, in the days of the apostles, and the future general conversion of that nation; and believers are enabled to expect infinitely more tenderness and kindness from their holy God, than a beloved wife can expect from the kindest husband. When the people were weaned from idols, and loved the Lord, no creature should do them any harm. This may be understood of the blessings and privileges of the spiritual Israel, of every true believer, and their partaking of Christ's righteousness; also, of the conversion of the Jews to Christ. Here is an argument for us to walk so that God may not be dishonoured by us: Thou art my people. If a man's family walk disorderly, it is a dishonour to the master. If God call us children, we may say, Thou art our God. Unbelieving soul, lay aside discouraging thoughts; do not thus answer God's loving-kindness. Doth God say, Thou art my people? Say, Lord, thou art our God.
Praying for Syria and the peoples of Syria, Arab Spring nations. Father hear our cries on behalf of those who are suffering.
Isa. 61:1-7; Isa. 65:1; Isa. 66:14 the hand of the Lord will be made known to his servants
Isa. 66:19-21
Send forth laborers, more than enough, to the crossroads, to the strategic places, help them see those whose hearts are prepared, who are ready to hear, help them proclaim in ways that can be understood and responded to. Let the fruit remain and their roots go down deep in You!
You are shaking everything that can be shaken, so that what cannot be shaken will remain. Heb. 12:26-29
Raise up Arab message bearers, MBB’s now message bearers to go to the most strategic places to share Vessels of honor fit for Your use. Prepare and send them out. Turn hearts to Syrian, to the nations experiencing the Arab Spring. An opening, a kairos moment in time, for the gospel of the kingdom. Hearts in Syria, tender, ready, meet those who know about You. Meet Christians and guide them.
God is stirring! Debt crisis in Europe, in Greece, in Italy, in Spain. God is stirring the Mediterranean area, problems, financial crisis, in Europe, Mediterranean, turmoil at the top, turmoil at the bottom. Crisis, just in different ways. Shaking, financial, religious, political, social systems….seeking the Rock, the Foundation….the Truth.
God stir and show the truth. Let the Truth shine brightly and let there be a clear differentiation between the real and false, the true and the lie, between the substantial and the illusiory. Let Your people shine like stars in the universe, ready to hold out the Word of life. Call forth the revealing of the sons of God—time now for revealing of the sons of God in the earth. The whole earth is groaning and longing for the revealing of the sons of God!!
Seal these things by Your Spirit. Bring forth what is in Your heart Father for the nations. Bring forth the message bearers to this generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment