Monday, November 26, 2012

Friday, November 23rd 2012

Psalms 103:20-22

Praise the Lord, you his angels,
    you mighty ones who do his bidding,
    who obey his word.
21 Praise the Lord, all his heavenly hosts,
    you his servants who do his will.
22 Praise the Lord, all his works
    everywhere in his dominion.
  • Praise the Lord, my soul.
  • You are worthy of our praises Lord this day. Thank you because you are a God beyond imagination, beyond description, you are uncontainable; have your way Jesus
LAOS
Isaiah 51:6
6. Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
    look at the earth beneath;
the heavens will vanish like smoke,
    the earth will wear out like a garment
    and its inhabitants die like flies.
But my salvation will last forever,
    my righteousness will never fail.
  • Lord your word is saying that the earth beneath and the heavens will vanish like smoke, that the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants will die like flies but your salvation will last forever.
  • That even though the believers in Laos are persecuted because of their faith, that they should not renounce their faith in Jesus because the earth and all that is in it will soon fade away but His salvation is eternal; forever and ever
  • Lord we pray that even though these believers are ordered to leave their villages that Lord you will strengthen them and that you will lead them to the unknown future just as you did to Abraham
  • Because you are a faithful God
ABANDONED DEVOTION LIFESTYLE
Psalms 27:1-4
The Lord is my light and my salvation—
    whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
    of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked advance against me
    to devour[a] me,
it is my enemies and my foes
    who will stumble and fall.
Though an army besiege me,

    my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
    even then I will be confident.
One thing I ask from the Lord,
    this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
    and to seek him in his temple.
  • That they will cultivate the discipline of meeting with you daily to commune with you
  • We pray that you intervene for those believers who have been put in prison without any wrong doing. Do it for them just as you did for Peter and Paul when they were in prison and fellow believers prayed and you intervened in a miraculous way. Do it for your glory; for the sake of your holy name
  • We pray that you will help these believers not to get discouraged, not get bitter or even compromise their faith but all this will strengthen their faith in you and will bring them to be more fervent for your name
  • Send help to them Lord
  • Encourage them and unite them with your Holy Spirit
Acts 7:54-60
54 When the members of the Sanhedrin heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him. 55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. 56 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”
57 At this they covered their ears and, yelling at the top of their voices, they all rushed at him, 58 dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul.
59 While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” 60 Then he fell on his knees and cried out, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” When he had said this, he fell asleep.
  • We pray for the persecutors; we pray for their salvation, reveal yourself and encounter them in a mighty way
2 Thessalonians 3:1
As for other matters, brothers and sisters, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you.
  • That the word of God will run swiftly in Laos
  • We pray that you will raise servant leaders who are like Jesus; shepherds after your own heart
EMERGING GENERATION
  • Raise up young men and women like Daniel and Joseph of the bible who are  not going to bow down to idols of their forefathers but instead will be worshipers of the true God; Jehovah
  • We ask for young people with strong character and who will say No to any ungodliness when no one else is seeing them
MESSAGE BEARERS
Romans 10:13-15
13 “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”
Revelation 3:7-8
To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:
These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.
  • Lord we pray that you open the door of opportunities for your word to be proclaimed
  • Place faithful men and women in all spheres of the society so as to influence others to godliness in Jesus name. AMEN

















No comments:

Post a Comment