Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Psalms 63

You, God, are my God,
    earnestly I seek you;
I thirst for you,
    my whole being longs for you,
in a dry and parched land
    where there is no water.
I have seen you in the sanctuary
    and beheld your power and your glory.
Because your love is better than life,
    my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live,
    and in your name I will lift up my hands.
I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods;
    with singing lips my mouth will praise you.
On my bed I remember you;
    I think of you through the watches of the night.
Because you are my help,
    I sing in the shadow of your wings.
I cling to you;
    your right hand upholds me.
Those who want to kill me will be destroyed;
    they will go down to the depths of the earth.
10 They will be given over to the sword
    and become food for jackals.
11 But the king will rejoice in God;
    all who swear by God will glory in him,
    while the mouths of liars will be silenced.
  • Thank you Jesus for all that you have done to and through this country in the past
  • Thank you for the big Christian population in this country
ABANDONED DEVOTION LIFESTYLE IN IRELAND
Ephesians 1:15
15 For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people
  • Lord may you  make them realize that they are empty apart from you
  • We pray that you pour out to them such a deep hunger and thirst and that you only can fill their hunger
Matthew 24:12
12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Revelation 3:15-16
15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
  • We pray that the love of many will not grow cold because of all the wickedness in the church
  • We pray that the people will realize all is vanity apart from you
  • Cut off secularism and instead let them be vibrant for you Jesus
  • Realize the church is not about entertaining people but preaching the true gospel of Jesus Christ
  • We pray that there will be unity among the churches, may you unite them and raise a prayer movement that will be committed to being involved in the great commission
REVIVAL AND SPIRITUAL AWAKENING
In this country 21% of the young people below the age of 15years do not know about Jesus
  • We pray for the salvation of these kids especially through the campus ministries that you have already commissioned
  • We cover these ministries with the blood of Jesus; and we pray that you will give them the strategy and open doors to reach out to these young ones with your word
  •  We pray that the leaders and pastors you are raising will preach against sin and that there will be no tore lance of sin
  • That they will teach people to let go of sin and sinful ways and grab hold of Jesus Christ and His ways
MESSAGE BEARERS
  • Lord may you raise up workers who will reach out especially to those in cults believing that they can reach God without passing through Jesus  
John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
  • We pray that the church leadership will have the world vision of the great commission
  • Raise and set apart young people for your kingdom
  • Raise up workers who are the most gifted, anointed and fling wide open the door opportunity to take the gospel to the unreached
UNREACHED COUNTRY OF NIGER
  • Show yourself strong in this country in Jesus name
  • Your word says that people who do not know you yet are like sheep without a shepherd and that Jesus you have compassion on them
  • We pray that you heal this land, fill them with the knowledge of Jesus Christ
  • We pray that there will be massive conversations into the kingdom of God in Jesus  name
Jeremiah 3:15
15 Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding.
  • We pray that you raise up shepherds  after your own heart to shepherd your people
  • Shepherds who will themselves be equipped by the Holy Spirit



No comments:

Post a Comment